The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword COMPETITION
Conditions of Entry
- Participation in the The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Competition (Competition) indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry set out below. Entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
- The Competition is conducted by Nintendo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 43 060 566 083) 804 Stud Road, Scoresby, Victoria, 3179, (Promoter).
- Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand who are also Nintendo Club Members. It is not open to employees of the Promoter and/or members of their immediate families. By entering the competition you represent that you are eligible to enter.
- The Competition will commence on Thursday November 24 2011 at 9:30 AM AEST and will close on Thursday December 24 2011 at 11:59 PM AEST. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- To enter you must use the “Share on facebook competition” link on the Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword gamesite and submit an answer of NO MORE THAN 25 WORDS to the competition question on http://gamesites.nintendo.com.au/zelda-skyward-sword/en_AU/index.php. The more times you share the more times you can enter.
- The winners of the competition will be the persons who submit an entry that the judges regard as one of the best in terms of creativity and originality. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The declaration of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision. The winners will be announced at the Promoter's address on January 17 2012 at 12:00 PM AEST. The winners will be notified by phone and email or mail.
- 5 winners will receive a copy of The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword limited edition bundle (rated M Fantasy Violence) valued at $119.95 and The Legend of Zelda Premiere Edition Game Guide valued at $34.95. The total prizes being offered are valued at a maximum of $774.50 The winner's prize cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The value of the prize is a suggested retail price and is given in Australian dollars, inclusive of GST. The value of the prize may be subject to variation and the winner will not be entitled to receive from the Promoter compensation for any variation in prize value. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may provide to the winner another item of equal or greater value.
- Acceptance of the prize; The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword rated M Fantasy violence (as rated by the Australian Government Classification Board) may be subject to approval by parent or guardian, where winner is less than 15 years of age at the time announcing the winners.
- The winners must claim their prizes within 14 days following the date of notification, or such longer period as determined by the Promoter at its discretion.
- All entries, and copyright in all entries, will become the property of the Promoter.
- Neither the Promoter nor its officers, agents, employees or associated companies will be liable for any loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) or damage unless such liability may not be lawfully excluded in which case their liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- The personal information provided by participants to the Promoter may be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Competition. Participants' personal information may be distributed by the Promoter to persons engaged by the Promoter to conduct the Competition. The Promoter is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988. Participants may access the personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Privacy Compliance Officer, Nintendo Australia Pty Limited 804 Stud Road Scoresby VIC 3179.