Those mysterious and mischievous Yo-kai are back for an all-new adventure! Find, befriend, and battle more than 350 new and returning Yo-kai. Hop on a train to seek out new towns and new Yo-kai. Team up with the heroic cat, Hovernyan, and travel back in time to save Springdale and witness the origin of the Yo-kai Watch.
- Embark on an all-new adventure in Springdale with more than 350 new and returning Yo-kai to discover and befriend—each with a unique look, personality, and Soultimate Move.
- Assemble your team of 6 Yo-kai on your Yo-kai Watch to battle troublemaking Yo-kai, solve people's problems, and end a civil war between competing Yo-kai factions.
- Ride trains to new surrounding areas, such as the countryside village of Harrisville and seaside town of San Fantastico.
- Travel back in time to discover the origin of the Yo-kai Watch and meet Classic Yo-kai from 60 years ago.
- Befriend different Yo-kai depending on the version you play.*
- Team up with up to 4 players in Yo-kai Watch Blasters, an all-new, action-based, local multiplayer mode.**
- Challenge your friend's team over the Internet*** or local wireless in 2-player multiplayer battles.
- QR Code® patterns and Passwords will offer you in-game coins; use them on the Crank-a-kai to have the opportunity to get hard-to-find Yo-kai or other items.
- Additional quests and activities like bike races, Gate Globes, Baffle Boards, and more!
*Each sold separately
**Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
***Broadband Internet access required for online features. Internet usage charges may apply. Consult with your ISP.